A missing tooth can affect your way of life. With the help of dental implant treatment in Hubli at Shree Vishwa Vande Dental clinic, we can help you get back your tooth and your way of life.
What are dental implants?
A dental implant is a procedure that is done by replacing the tooth roots with a metal fix which in turn holds the artificial tooth.
The metal fix gets fused to the jawbone within a few months. This way a dental implant acts as a replacement for the missing tooth.
What are the advantages of dental implants?
Dental implants have several advantages.
- It eliminates the discomfort caused by dentures.
- Missing teeth give a poor appearance. A dental implant looks like the original tooth improving appearance.
- Patients with dentures find it difficult to speak properly due to its movement. Replacing it with implants will allow patients to talk without the tension of the slipping denture.
- A dental implant allows patients to eat without issue as it functions as their teeth.
- A dental implant is a permanent fix, and it eliminates the messy procedure of wearing, removing, and cleaning the denture.
Who can get a dental implant?
A dental implant can be helpful to people who
- Have missing tooth/teeth.
- Have adequate bone to fix the implant.
- Want to eliminate denture or bridging.
What is the cost of dental implant treatment in Hubli?
The cost of dental implant treatment in Hubli varies based on whether a good amount of jaw bone is present or not. If a bone graft is required, the cost might be higher. The final price also depends on the type of crown selected.
How long does the implant last?
The implant will last you for a lifetime as the implant fuses with the bone and becomes permanent.
How to care for your dental implant?
You can care for your dental implant the same way you care for your teeth. Follow proper oral hygiene and visit your dentist regularly.
If you are missing a tooth and want to get a dental implant treatment in Hubli, visit us at Shree Vishwa Vande dental clinic today!