Smile is the first parameter of creating an impression on others. But, with crooked or misaligned teeth, we lack the confidence of smiling freely. Braces Treatment in Hubli can give you the confidence to smile freely.
What is braces treatment?
Braces or orthodontic treatment straightens crowded, crooked, or misaligned teeth.
What are the types of braces?
- Metal braces: These are the conventional braces. They use metal wire and brackets to bring the teeth to their positions.
- Ceramic braces: Patients sometimes opt for tooth color braces made with ceramic so that it is not visible much.
- Lingual braces: These braces are placed at the back of the teeth facing the tongue. This makes them difficult to be seen from the outside.
- Clear aligners: These are also called invisible braces. Acrylic or clear plastic is used in making clear aligners.
Who can opt for braces?
Anyone with gaps in their teeth can get braces treatment to remove the gap. Also, anyone who has crowded or misaligned teeth is a good candidate for braces treatment.
What is the correct age to get braces treatment?
Anyone above the age of 12 can get braces treatment. There is no right age as such to get the braces treatment.
Is braces treatment in Hubli effective?
Yes. At Shree Vishwa Vande Clinic, we provide the perfect smile through our best braces treatment in Hubli.
What is the cost of braces treatment?
The cost of braces treatment differs based on the condition of your teeth and for how long you might need the treatment.
What are the advantages of braces treatment?
Following are the advantages of the braces treatment:
- Properly aligned teeth
- Smoother speech
- Better chewing ability
- Confidence of smile openly
- Strong jawbones.
How to take care of your Braces?
You can take care of your braces by following these simple steps.
- Brush twice daily.
- Wash mouth with water after every meal to remove food remaining from the braces.
- Avoid having hard, sticky foods and carbonated beverages.
- Visit your dentist for a regular checkup.